How to get the most from Trello?
Businesses are under increasing pressure to deliver more for less and to provide a higher level of service to customers. We work with our clients to help ensure their operating model is designed to deliver superior products and services at an enhanced level of bottom-line performance.
In order to keep winning, you will need the ability to bring a strategy to life and implement it reliably and at pace. You’re surrounded by just as many competing and conflicting demands as their competitors, but they have learned to deal with uncertainty and know-how to focus. That is why at the heart of our approach is a strong desire to develop agility and know-how in our clients and to improve their ability to deliver significant change. Building capability and transferring industry and consulting skills help ensure proper engagement with your people and results that will continue to build long after we have departed.
We are continuously developing market-leading decision support tools, which enable leadership teams to make better decisions faster, based on deeper levels of insight. This means that our clients can launch news w value propositions that deliver superior customer experiences and disrupt their markets.
Trello is a tool that helps you organises your work. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
It has been designed to address two key requirements ease of use and cost; it's free for life and extremely easy to use.
- Boards - Boards are the general pages where information sits. Board Settings allow you to change things, such as the background image and much more. For those wondering, the background image for our Board here was a stock image found through Trello to represent cosplay. You can subscribe to a Board for a high-level view of what’s happened on your Board via email.
- Lists - Lists are simply just a place where you put Cards. You can subscribe specifically to a List and be updated via email whenever something new happens to the List since you last looked.
- Cards - Cards are where information is held. Add pictures, descriptions, attachments, and much more this way. Yes, you can even attach emails, and yes, much like Cards and Lists, you can subscribe to them to find out when something happens on a specific Card.
- Members - People who have been added to the Board. These are people who can typically edit the Board. If it’s a private Board, only the Members of the Board can view it.
- Team - A bunch of Members who have been added into a group together; You can add people into a Team and if someone creates a Board for the Team, you will automatically be able to jump into it.
Aims & Objectives
By the end of the session, you will know
- How to create a board
- About the features
- How Power-Ups improve your productivity
- How to expand your use of Trello
- How teams collaborate on Trello
- How to create a Team
- Team Administration
- Some Pro Tips
- How to leave your old tools