We’ll help you explore, play and learn all possible reasons for problems and opportunities for your business. As will see these problems are general problems that all companies have to address. But they are all a result of a way of working or lack of action. Let’s take a look at possible reasons for all these problems.
- Unclear strategy and priorities. While it seems like common sense that unclear business strategies are too difficult to execute, leadership team after leadership team continues to think that twenty clear strategic initiatives equate to strategic clarity. When you ask employees, that perception could not be further from the truth.
- Poor quality of products and services. As possible reasons related to this problem can be the poor quality of supplied materials, big variability of production processes, employees’ mistakes, poorly designed quality control.
- Poor competence of our employees and partners. Possible reasons related to this problem can be poor selection system, lack of clearly defined processes, people are not trained.
- Poor data and information. Possible reasons for this problem can be not the existence of precisely defined processes, we don’t have a performance measurement system related to work activities, our efforts are focused on wrong target problems.
- Customers don’t complain about our mistakes, possible reasons related to this problem are the lack of building authentic relationships with the customers, we are not having tools for receiving customers’ feedback.
All effect growth, profit, and value.
Chalk and cheese. Spots and stripes. Round pegs and square holes. Not every combination fits.
So you’ve got a problem that needs solving, and you have to find a solution that flexes and fits in with you, something that’s original, creative and dynamic and helps engage your people to move things forward at a pace that’s authentic and refreshing for change in your business.
We are always pragmatic, always practical and there are no long-term contracts just a quarterly, monthly recurring pay as you go consulting model based on what is affordable and makes sense for your situation.